- 94,000SF facility with parking for 687 vehicles; 2,600LF walkway and hiking trail
- Concept design through construction documents and services for a proposed VA Outpatient Clinic.
- Design includes:
- a ‘loop walk’ with various gardens and memorial in honor of veterans.
- Veteran’s Garden with Water Feature
- Veteran’s Memorial with “Wall of Heroes”
- Niagara Healing Garden with Visual and Sensory Features and Water Feature
- Employee Patio Area with tables, chairs, bike racks
- Flour City Garden quiet space
- Extensive landscaping employs numerous bright flowering and bright-leaved plant species for seasonal color.
- An attractive pavilion overlooking a large pond and several trees provide shade protection for garden users when desired.
- Bus loop and Shelter design per RTS
- Assisted with site and grading design, fence and wall details
- Wetland, pond and bio-swale designs
- LEED silver project
Site Analysis, Schematic / Concept Design, Master Planning, Construction Documents, Construction Administration
Carnegie, DLR Group | Westlake Reed Leskosky, McFarland Johnson, Karagozian and Case, The Douglas Company
Location: Henrietta, NY
Client: VA Outpatient Clinic
Project Completed: 2019
Project Landscape & Amenities Cost: $500,000