Genesee Riverway and Eastman Trails
Concept design and planning of both the last remaining
link in the Genesee Riverway Trail and a bikeway / trail
through the nationally recognized Eastman Business
• 21,815 LF Class A Bikeway/multi-use, asphalt
trail, 12 ft. wide and 5880 LF on-road trail.
• 4 trailheads complete with kiosks, interpretive
signage, seating, bike racks, and landscaping.
• 2 pedestrian bridges, 14 high visibility
crosswalks, screen berms and landscaping
• Street signage, trail access limitation devices,
fencing and guide rails.
• Graphics including trail section renderings
and photo simulations.
• Estimated construction cost, $4,100,000.