Genesee Riverway and Eastman Trails
Concept design and planning of both the last remaining link in the Genesee Riverway Trail and a bikeway / trail through the nationally recognized Eastman Business Park.
• 21,815 LF Class A Bikeway/multi-use, asphalt trail, 12 ft. wide and 5880 LF on-road trail.
• 4 trailheads complete with kiosks, interpretive signage, seating, bike racks, and landscaping.
• 2 pedestrian bridges, 14 high visibility crosswalks, screen berms and landscaping
• Street signage, trail access limitation devices, fencing and guide rails.
• Graphics including trail section renderings and photo simulations.
Site Analysis, Schematic / Concept Design, Master Planning, Cost Estimates
Location: Rochester, NY
Client: City of Rochester
Project Design Completed: 2014
Project Estimated Construction Cost: $4,100,000