Work included concept through final / construction design
drawings and details of 17,000 SF main entrance pedestrian
- 4000+ LF concrete, brick paver, and exposed aggregate sidewalks.
- Seating areas and 22 benches, 2 bike racks, 11 new light poles, curbed planters, irrigation system, and brick paver surface.
- Designed a main building entrance plaza with a ‘compass’ theme using brick pavers, decorative and tinted concrete.
- The campus is an arboretum. Tree removals required in kind species replacements and the addition of new, unusual species and varieties of trees.
- Performed on team with LaBella Associates, PC. Estimated site work construction cost, $1,800,000.
- Construction to be completed in 2012-2013.