• 1,200 SF reading garden with patterned pavement, brick garden wall, planters, fixed and movable seating and tables and display/ entertainment area.
• Designed landscaped cast-in-place concrete stairway to the Erie Canal and Port of Pittsford Park with railings and walls.
• Outdoor cafe area with decorative pavement and planters.
• Extensive landscaping of parking lot with screening and numerous flowering plant species for seasonal color.
• Fully accessible for the disabled.
Site Analysis, Schematic / Concept Design, Master Planning, Construction Documents, Construction Administration
Location: Pittsford, NY
Project Completed: 2005
Project Cost: $120,000