• Prepared a conceptual sketch plan, construction plans and cost estimates.
• View of, and access to, the Olean River.
• Provided parking for park visitors: 14 vehicles.
• Provided trail access to existing riverway trail.
• Proposed trail connections and linkage to the surrounding neighborhoods.
• Proposed stamped concrete terraces for viewing the river, distant hills and flood plains.
• Proposed picnic shelter and picnicking area.
• Proposed a 200 linear foot, 12 ft. wide bikeway trail.
• Proposed extensive landscaping to create a park ambiance.
• Proposed benches, bike racks, light poles, and trash receptacles.
Site Analysis, Schematic / Concept Design, Master Planning, Construction Documents, Cost Estimates
Location: Olean, NY
Project Completed: 2012