• Concept through final design for a water spray/ play facility and playground.
• Playground set for 5-12 year-olds.
• Fencing and pedestrian circulation improvements.
• Water Spray Play area, 2300 SF, with 12 spray features including: ‘Downspout’, ‘Aqua Hoop’, and several ground-mounted jets.
• Spray features operated by bollard-mounted touch pads set on timers.
• Coordinated work of sub-consultants including mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering.
• Steel ribbon benches and trash receptacles.
Site Analysis, Schematic / Concept Design
Master Planning, Construction Documents, Construction Administration
Location: Rochester, NY
Project Completed: 2009
Project Construction Cost: $285,000