• Concept through final design for a 49 acre passive/active recreation park.
• 1,000 LF entrance road and parking for 300+ cars.
• Hiking/jogging trails, and a shared use trail with future connection to Brighton Town Hall.
• Playgrounds (3).
• Baseball/Softball fields (3).
• Soccer/All purpose athletic fields (6).
• Basketball and Tennis courts (2).
• Skate Park.
• Concession/restroom building.
• Picnic shelter.
• Lodge building.
• Preservation and Rehabilitation of existing Gonsenhauser Homestead farmhouse and barn.
• Preservation of existing orchard trees and hedgerows.
• Area for Community Gardens.
Site Analysis, Schematic / Concept Design
Master Planning, Construction Documents, Construction Administration
Location: Brighton, NY
Project Completed: 2006
Project Construction Cost: $3.8 Mil.